2014년 2월 13일 목요일

An eyewitness vividly speaks to us the tortures of hell!

Complete Shock!
Utter Astonishment!
 
An eyewitness vividly speaks to us the tortures of hell.
 
"HELL CERTAINLY EXISTS!!"
"Nobody gets over how miserable hell is!"
 
"Please listen to the painful outcries of CELEBRITIES in hell!"(Top stars, a famous designer, the Pope, the Buddha, etc.)
The Fruitful Church(ymmch.com)
 
Pyeongchon-dong 925-1, Dongan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
We are sending the CDs of 'Shouting from the abyss' by home-delivery service. (Tel. 010-3492-0688, E-Mail. bikbok@hanmail.net)
-------------------------------------------
1. Suicide is absolutely linked with hell!
 
I never believed the abyss even though I was a churchgoer. Never! Never! Too many people are thrown into hell because they do not believe it. Nobody warned me of hell in my lifetime, so I presumptuously hanged myself and died. Now, I am being crucified like Jesus due to suicide. Ah~~Ah~~NO!! NO!! I am deadly afraid of this place. Deadly!! Deadly!! Hell is a terror itself!! Suicide is absolutely linked with hell! It leads to hell without fail!! There are too many suicides because Satan is awfully beautifying them. Don’t be fooled!! That is the very plot and strategy of the devil to lead many to kick the bucket!
(A top actress' shout from hell)
 
 
2. Nobody told me about Jesus!
I was on the up and up in my lifetime, but now I am unspeakably suffering from death agony. Please help me! Please let me out of here! What is the use of a decoration! Even after my death! Money, fame, friends can not save me!! Nothing!!! I did not believe Jesus. And I did not meet Him. Not a man decidedly preached to me!! Instead, I persuaded people to attend a temple. Why did not they speak to me about jesus! Why? Why? If only I believed in Him while alive, I would never be thrown into here. Please forgive me! Please let me out!! Let me out!
(A worldwide designer's shout from hell)
 
 
3. Purgatory. the Pope, the Virgin Mary are all false images!
No one can go to heaven except through Jesus!
Catholicism is deceiving people! Just think about it. It does not teach Jesus. It only focuses on a pope and Mary, not Jesus. If you want to go to heaven, you must believe in Jesus. If not, you will be thrown into hell. I was the Pope but I did not believe Jesus. Confessions to priests never forgive our sins! It is the blood of Jesus that wash away our scarlet sins. Not priests! Not any confession! Purgatory is a full fake too. Do not corrupt! Do not sin against God! Do not turn to purgatory! There are only heaven and hell, that's all. If purgatory exists, I would be waiting for heaven as repenting there. My body is burning in hell!! I am in flames of hell! There is no purgatory! I am severely suffering from fire a hundred times as hot as others. Catholicism is enticing large crowds into hell with me and the Virgin Mary. Wake up! Catholicism is ruling out Jesus. Please come to your senses! Please!!
(the Pope's shout from hell)
 
 
4. Stay away from a temple! Don't fall for it! Believe in Jesus. Believe Him!
I hate these tortures! I am fed up with snakes and pains! Teach me, is it a great sin to disbelieve Jesus? Inexcusable? Elysium is a fraud. Don't trust in it! I am the Buddha. The very idol that you know well is in hell now. As long as people stick to me, they go to hell. The unique way of avoiding hell is to believe in Jesus. But some people would neglect my real testimony and even say "What a thing to say! It's impossible for him to speak! He was dead!" But it's true. God is omnipotent!! He opened my mouth! Don't go a temple. Don't worship or serve anything of the world. Idolatry is a shortcut to hell. Please wake up! If you keep on serving me, you will be thrown into hell! Please believe Jesus! Believe Him! Believe Him! He is the way and the truth and the life.
(the Buddha's shout from hell)
 
 
5. No matter how hard you may repent in hell, you fail! You have to repent all sins during your lifetime!!
Can you imagine hell? It's horrible beyond all description! Sea of lava, black solution melting a body, etc, Terror is all around. All kind of tortures harass me. Demons chop my body mercilessly, and even enjoy my suffering. They drink my blood by wringing me like the laundry or drilling through my neck! Can you guess the pain of being skinned bodily? Devils tend to rush on new comers and twist them for fresh blood!! Can you imagine? You never know the panic! Let me say. Be self-controlled and alert! It could happen to you! You are living in an age when Christians go into hell! Churchgoing and unconvinced faith do not promise heaven at all!! You have to equip yourself with sincere belief in Jesus, thorough repentance and total obedience to God's commandments. Beware lest you should go into hell! No matter how sad and resentful you may be in hell, it's too late, too late!! Believe in Jesus! Please remember that there is no use repenting in hell. Repent during your lifetime!!
(A Churchgoer's shout from hell)
 
where "'their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.' (Mark 9:48)
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." (Acts 4: 12)
--------------------------------------------
"Repent! Believe the good news and go to heaven! Avoid the tortures of hell!"
 
The writings that appear in this pamphlet are records of the very core of the abyss and the outcries of sinners there, With desiring of God's grace, the members of Dukjung-sarang Church called to God longer than three years every night and then, by the Lord's favor, some of them could witness the depths of hell with the spiritual eye. In the middle of praying, fellow workers of the church recorded the voice of a prayer who was conveying the true picture of hell just as it is.
 
Some people might ask "Where is hell?", but the abyss really exists. Apart from those who could not believe in God, whoever trusts in heaven and hell must thoroughly repent and believe in Jesus, The faithful who deeply regret their sins day by day while in life will enter the kingdom of heaven. That's why.
 
The abyss is located in the bottom of the earth and has the hundreds to thousands of terrible tortures that we have never seen. The sinners are punished tirelessly without one second of rest, but they do not die in spite of severe agonies because it's their undying souls that are tormented by the devil, not a body. A soul is eternal. Beside that, it feels painful more than a body. Please remember that whoever disowns the Lord and leads a religious life without repentance cannot be acquitted of sins against God!
 
Once judgement about destination is made, the condition is irreversible. Please be sure to repent and let Jesus come into your heart as soon as possible. You can size the chance of getting a ticket for heaven only while alive! Don't dismiss the shrieks of the dead as ravings or threats. Please, regard their outcries in hell as God's affectionate warning for us to bring repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret. While the voice of Jesus is softly and tenderly calling for you, throw open your door to Him and repent your old sins by faith in his powerful blood! So. let's meet in heaven in the future,
 
I tell you, no! But unless you repent, you too will all perish." (Luke 13:5)
 
Dukjung-sarang Church in Republic of Korea(djsarang.com)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

댓글 1개: